Congruent Transmissions

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Pseudo Pusher Potboiler

Sooo... I'm sitting at a table outside of It's A Grind coffee shop. This 50 year old man walks up to me and says, "I don't mean to disrespect ya but do you know where I can get a twenty?" I said "No." He says, "Ok... (sigh) sorry." I felt really bad for him. You know... if a man wants some meth or crack he should be able to get it. THIS IS AMERICA DAMN IT! But seriously I've never sold drugs and it sucks when people see me and ask me that dumb ass shit. I guess I need to improve my wardrobe or just move to a better area. One where the folks don't ask you for drugs unless they've gotten them from you before. Or maybe its because I'm Black. Hmmm... aint no changing that.



Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment: