Congruent Transmissions

Friday, November 12, 2010

Jesus Crack Gave Me A Pabst Blue Ribbon

I was about to walk into 7-11 to buy a beer when a lady friend of mine texted me. So I stopped to quickly reply. While I was thinking of some corny ass cutsey thing to type, a very homeless and "cracky" looking Jesus character walked up to me and said, "Hey, how's it going?" Slightly concerned that it was just another drug solicitation, I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Fine, I guess." He then began to explain that he JUST wants to get 8 hours of sleep. He pointed to his dirty white comforter and told me that this isn't enough to stop the cold at night. I said, "I'm sorry to hear that, dude. You should try to find a shelter or something." He laughed and muttered something about shelter workers not liking him. I couldn't really make out this part of his conversation. But I did however, understand quite clearly what he said next, "Would you like a beer?" At first I was a little embarrassed that I was considering taking the beer from Cracky Jesus. But then he said, "Yeah this guy just gave me this bag of beer and three of these will do me JUST fine." I look down to see four 24oz cans in a bag. At which point he reaches in the bag and presents one 24oz can of Pabst Blue Ribbon. I thought to myself "Thank you Jesus!" But then I thought why me? What did I do to deserve his kindness. Could it be that this really was the spirit of Jesus incarnate??? But then I thought if it was then he would have given me a Heineken. I said thanks and drank the hell out of that beer! The End






.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment